Are you raising a future astronaut or Neil deGrasse Tyson? Do your kids always have space-themed birthday parties? Do you search the internet for the best stargazing telescopes and toys for kids? There may just be a space cadet in your midst! STEM toys, activities, and education have become a major focus point in childhood development over the past few years, and parents are always looking for ways to encourage their children’s imaginations and love of math and science.
Your kiddo may already be obsessed with the planets, outer space, and the space shuttle, so what could be better than a good space pun or joke? So, we’ve found the funniest stuff on this side of the asteroid belt for you. Additionally, you could also regale your children about the good ol’ days when Pluto was still considered a planet, along with astronaut jokes and solar system puns.
Best Space Jokes One-Liner
Space Jokes One-Liner
1. Before going to bed, what are the favorite books of starlets?
2. What is the best way to stay clean in outer space?
You took a meteor shower.
3. When stars apologize to each other, what do they say?
4. What is money called in space?
5. If you want to fight in space, what would you say?
“Come to me, bro!”
6. Why couldn’t the star stay focused?
He was spayed out.
7. Is there a type of star who always wears glasses in space?
8. In a space talent competition, what do you win?
A constellation prize.
9. You’re always in trouble.
10. Is there a reason why the star took a vacation?
It needed some space.
Funny Space Jokes
11. What do you call a bacon-wrapped comet?
12. Why was the star arrested?
It was a shooting star.
13. What made the star keep attending school?
So it could get brighter.
14. What is the source of milk for the stars?
The Milky Way.
15. If you want to laugh, what channel should you watch?
The comet-y channel.
16. Is there a reason why the Dog Star didn’t laugh at the joke?
It was too Sirius.
17. Better safe than starry.
18. What was the reason for the star’s crush on the sun?
It was the center of his universe.
19. What is the point of cleaning your house so much in space?
Stardust is everywhere.
20. Is there a reason why the cow wanted to be an astronaut?
So she could see the Milky Way.
1. Mickey Mouse went to outer space for what reason?
To find Pluto.
2. It’s a party in space for me.
Can you help my planet?
3. Why didn’t the sun go to college?
Because it already had a million degrees!
4. Where do keyboards go to have dinner?
The space bar.
5. Is there a reason why the astronaut broke up with her boyfriend?
Because she needed some space.
6. Why can’t you tell anyone about space?
Because it’s too out of this world!
7. Is there a reason why the astronaut was unable to put her helmet on?
Because she didn’t have enough space.
8. What is an astronaut’s favorite chocolate?
A Mars bar.
9. Where would an astronaut park his spaceship?
A parking meteor.
10. What was the first animal in space?
The cow that jumped over the moon.
11. When an astronaut calls his ex from space, what does he say?
12. What made the people dislike the restaurant on the moon?
Because there was no atmosphere.
13. How do you describe a comet wrapped in bacon?
14. How did the alien speak to the garden?
“Take me to your weeder!”
15. When astronauts reach space, why aren’t they hungry?
They had a big launch.
Space Jokes Dirty
16. Is there a reason why the cow went into space?
To visit the milky way.
17. Why don’t aliens eat clowns?
Because they taste funny!
18. When is the moon full enough to eat?
When it’s full.
19. What do planets like to read?
20. The moon has a tick on it. What do you call it?
21. What kind of music do planets sing?
22. The cow went into the spaceship for what reason?
It wanted to see the goo.
23. The rocket scientist stopped working on a project for what reason?
He had no comet-meant.
24. The name Saturn is one of the best in our solar system.
It has a nice ring to it.
25. Our solar system hasn’t been visited by aliens yet. Why is that?
They read the reviews: one star.
26. Does our solar system hold up well?
With an asteroid belt.
27. During the formation of our solar system, the sun was in charge.
So, the planets started a revolution.
28. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity.
It’s impossible to put down.
29. Is there a reason why the Dog Star didn’t laugh at the joke?
It was too Sirius.
30. In the event of a green alien sighting, what should you do?
Wait until it’s ripe!
Space Jokes for Adults
31. In the metric system, what do aliens say?
“Take me to your liter.”
32. When the alien left the room, what did he say?
“I’m all spaced out!”
33. What did Mars say to Saturn?
“Give me a ring sometime.”
34. Knock, knock.
Who’s there? Solar. Solar, who? You’re going to come up with a better joke, Solar.
35. How did the alien break its phone?
He Saturn it.
36. My cat was sent into space yesterday for $10,000 dollars.
It was a cat astro fee.
37. Despite space being a vacuum…
Mars is really dusty.
38. How did the Americans win the space race?
Because the Soviets were Stalin.
39. How do space cowboys wrangle their cattle?
A tractor beam.
40. A space alien called me yesterday. Turns out they eat radioactive materials.
I asked it what its favorite meal was. It told me about fission chips.
41. When a man is lazy in space, what would you call him?
42. Where did the space teddy bear cross the street?
43. What are the reasons for the popularity of space tourism?
You will be left speechless by the view.
44. Who was the first deer in space?
45. What do astronauts get if athletes get athlete’s foot?
Space Jokes for Kids
46. Which planet has the loosest change in the solar system?
The moon because it keeps changing quarters.
47. How did the doctor respond to the rocket ship?
“Time to get your booster shot!”
48. Lambs and rockets: what do you get?
A space sheep!
49. There were three people bragging about their countries. It was the first time we were in space?
In response, the second responds, “Well, we were the first to land on the moon!” That’s awesome! ” So the third person says, “Well, that’s nothing. I and my crew are heading to the sun!” “How are you going to do that?” said the other two. “Well, duh! We will go at night!”
50. What was the need for Venus to get an air conditioner?
Because Mercury moved in.
51. Neil Armstrong’s moon jokes weren’t laughed at by anyone. What did he say?
“I guess you had to be there.”
52. What dance do all astronauts know?
53. What are the signs that the moon is about to break?
When it’s down to its last quarter.
54. Which is closer, Florida or the moon?
The moon. You can’t see Florida from here.
55. On the moon, why couldn’t the astronaut book a room?
Because it was full!
56. Every four years, Saturn’s two moons swap orbits. Why?
To keep minty fresh.